All warranty and returns must be processed through your original place of purchase. If you purchased your product through a retail location or another website, please go there to process your return or warranty.
Returns on purchases direct from this Rancho website are accepted if the product is in new condition, in original packaging and processed within 60 days of your purchase. You will receive a refund for your full purchase price less the return shipping fee. If you purchased directly from Rancho on this website, please complete the following steps to process a return:
- Log into your account and go to your Account/Purchase History. If you checked out as a guest, you’ll first need to create an account with the email address you used to order, then log in.
- Select the product you would like to return. A return should be processed within 60 days of purchase if the product is brand new inside the original box.
- Once your return request is approved, you will receive a Return Authorization email with a shipping label. You must print the return authorization slip, apply the mailing label to the package and drop of the package to an authorized FedEx location or schedule the pick-up from your home.
- Once the returned product has been received and inspected, you will receive a refund less the return shipping cost. You will receive email confirmation once this has been completed.
- You must process all warranty claims through your original place of purchase. If you purchased direct from Rancho on this website, please go to the contact form, select warranty claim, describe your issue and provide your order number. Your order number can be found by logging into your account.
- Once your warranty claim request is approved, Rancho will ship a replacement part within 2 business days as long as the part is in stock. Please allow an additional 2 – 5 days for delivery. You will also receive a shipping label so you can send your defective part back to our warehouse for inspection.
- Once you receive your replacement product, you must ship the original part back to Rancho within 30 days of processing your claim. Print and apply the mailing label to the package and drop off the package to an authorized FedEx location or schedule the pick-up from your home. If you do not return the original product, the replacement part will not be eligible for future warranty processing. Also, if we receive the product and the inspection reveals it failed due to improper installation, your replacement part will not be eligible for future warranty processing.