RANCHO®TAILORS SUSPENSION OFFERING FOR 2012 JEEP WRANGLER JK TO JEEP ENTHUSIASTS OF ALL TYPES
Moab, Utah, March 31, 2012 –Rancho®, a leader in the off-road performance suspension market, has announced the release of six different suspension platformsand a cross-over exhaust pipe kit for the latest Jeep Wrangler JK, designed to match the ride and performance preferences of a variety of Jeep enthusiasts.
“Rancho truly understands Jeep owners,” said Mike Sype, engineer, Rancho. “Each Rancho kit, whether Sport, Trail or Crawler, includes design details that were tailored to a specific Jeep enthusiast. Each Rancho platform will lead its class.”
The latest offering of Rancho systems includes 2-in. to 4-in. kits that fit both 2- and 4-door Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon and non-Rubicon models. Each Rancho system includes meticulously designed components for the ultimate in on- and off-road manueverability and performance. All systems are compatible with the Jeep JK Electronic Stability Control System.
Providing uncompromised trail performance, the completely bolt-on Rancho 4-in. Crawler system(RS66104/B) is the ultimate competitive short-arm kit that fits up to 37-in. tires. The Rancho Crawler system is a high-articulation front and rear lower short arm designwith adjustable front and rear upper short arms. The kit is available in red or black.
The Crawler kit also includes a new front axle mounted track bar relocation bracket; precisely engineered forged drop pitman arm; extended length front sway bar end links; rear sway bar spacers; upgraded front and rear bump stop spacers; rear brake line drop brackets; extended length brake lines; front and rear springs; and newly designed rear axle mounted track bar bracket.
“The Rancho Crawler system is the complete off-road package for that enthusiast who lives on the trails. Several of the Rancho components feature details that speak to our heritage as a Jeep suspension frontrunner,” Sype said.
Rancho engineers also designed two separate Trail systems for the 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK, delivering a versatile, agile and tuned ride for Jeep enthusiasts looking for upgraded articulation and improved manueverability. The kits include:
- Rancho 4-in. Trail system (RS66103/B) features front adjustable track bar; front extended length brake lines; rear brake line drop brackets, and rear axle track bar bracket. Like the Crawler kit, the 4-in. Trail system also includes new extended length lower control arms with articulation bushings; front and rear coil springs; extended length front sway bar end link; upgraded front and rear bump stop spacer; and rear axle track bar bracket. The red or black kit accommodates 37-in. tires.
- Rancho 3-in. Trail System (RS66107/B) features an adjustable front and rear upper short arm design and also includes front extended length brake lines and rear track bar bracket. Like the 4-in. Trail kit, the system includes front and rear coil springs; front adjustable track bar; extended length front sway bar end link; upgraded front and rear bump stop spacer; and rear brake line drop brackets. The red or black kit fits 35-in. tires.
Three new Sport options also are available from Rancho, providing Jeep owners with an improved ride, stance and appearance. “These Rancho systems include several engineered components that put them ahead of a ‘typical’ spacer kit,” Sype said.
- Rancho 4-in. Sport system (RS66102B)includes a frontadjustable track bar; extended length front sway bar end link; upgraded front and rear bump stop spacer; front extended length brake lines; rear axle track bar bracket; rear brake line drop brackets; and rear sway bar spacers. Re-uses the OE pitman arm and fits up to 37-in. tires.
- Rancho 3-in. Sport system (RS66106B) features front and rear coil springs; a front adjustable track bar; extended length front sway bar end link; upgraded front and rear bump stop spacer; front extended length brake lines; and rear brake line drop brackets. This system fits up to 35-in. tires.
- Rancho 2-in. Sport system (RS66109BR5/BR9) is the ideal entry-level suspension kit, allowing for use of up to 33-in. tires. It includes the Jeep owner’s choice of RS9000XL™ or RS5000™ shocks. The 2-in. package includes front coil springs; front and rear coil spring spacer; upgraded front bump top spacer; and rear brake line drop brackets.
All of the 2012 Rancho Jeep kits,except the 2-in. Sport system,require the use of a Rancho cross-over exhaust pipe kit (RS72003) that prevents contact between the crossover pipe and the front driveshaft, allowing for optimal driveshaft clearance and more suspension down travel than exhaust spacers.
Rancho performance shock absorbers (RS9000XLs, RS7000MTs and RS5000s) work with any of the systems.*All Rancho brackets are manufactured using high-strength, low-alloy steel.
All Rancho suspension systems include highly detailed, full-color product installation guides.Rancho systems are engineered and manufactured in the United States. Each Rancho suspension system is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. For additional warranty information, please visit www.gorancho.com. Rancho products are manufactured and marketed by Tenneco Inc. (NYSE: TEN).
Tenneco is a $7.2 billion global manufacturing company with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 24,000 employees worldwide. Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of emission control and ride control products and systems for the automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment markets and the aftermarket. Tenneco markets its products principally under the Monroe®, Walker®, Gillet™ and Clevite® Elastomer brand names.
* The Rancho 2-in. Sport System is not compatible with RS7000MT shocks.